Saturday 7 November 2009

I'm Sitting here thinking I'll go to bed once Ive finished my post.So whats been going on lately.. Well not alot, amazing Sam and me can have a reasonable conversation now by email (sometimes) witch i was not expecting to happen. School has been rubbish! And OMG Lia just annoys me in every possible way possible and most the time she does it on purpose God it annoys me, hey I'll just remind her of that time i got the better of her and if she don't shut up then I'll go to miss L and exaggerate abit it sounds tight but I'm getting to the end of my tether wiv it! So today's not been that bad, had too netball matches this morning played GK for both. We ended up playing the same team twice tho they broke the rules so hopefully they will have that match forfeited. because there is a rule saying that one team of the same players can only play under 1 name. They played under to names for 4 matches and that's not allowed! Natalie ended up having a yelling match with the ref which got her 1) in trouble and 2) very upset wen the ref told her of for it, but hey she was tired and was getting annoyed coz she was getting penalties against her. Our team is too proud some of them were really shattered but they were too proud to tell anyone and ended up making really stupid mistakes!
So after netball i went to Holly's house, I had loads of fun. it felt good to have some fun and mess round coz Ive been really tense recently. We played Scratched(sumink like that) and Clack which i was rubbish at and they we had somethink to eat. WE decided Pattie and cat food smells the same! Then we went back in the living room watched some tv and wen her dad came in we watch FINAL FANTASY VII (Yes holly VII is 7 not 6 :D lol) I love that film!!!! My Mum picked me up and i was well gutted i was enjoying myself so much! Yer i would have had to go soon anyway but : I had soo much fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment