Saturday 28 November 2009

Well what can i say things are going good. Me and S are bezzies again so thats ok apart from M.E wont be nice to me, Me and S are writing a book :) but this is addin to the tv episode and band were ment to be doing lol. Hs bday tomoz which should be good apart from her other friends dont like me and treat me like a outsider but i hope they'll be nice tomorrow for h's sake. Cnt wait. I HATE HOMEWORK so much to do for monday. Went to liverpool today it was good untill wen we had all decided to come home G passed a shop he wanted to go into but me and L really wanted to go home so we sed no were goin to the train station now so he goes of in this big huff ands all moody in the car and when we get home. Things were goin so great till then but he has to ruin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment